SEÑORÍO DE OTAZU TOUR
A tour of 180 minutes that integrates:
- A 12th century Romanesque church dedicated to St. Stephen
- A dovecote tower from the 14th century.
- A 16th century palace.
- Monumental works of art, some of which have been conceived especially for these spaces.
- The history of the winery.
- Its old building, converted into a wine museum.
- The contemporary art spaces of the Otazu Foundation, awarded the “A” Prize for Collecting 2020 by the ARCO Foundation.
- All the steps that our grapes follow from the vineyard to become magnificent wines. These include the current winemaking area, where the magnificent subway barrel room (known as the Cathedral of Wine and architectural reference at international level), the crypt of bottles and the tasting room from where you can appreciate all the work of the winery.
- The visit ends with a tasting of three wines, each paired with a pintxo.